[UCIMC-Tech] Re: Study Group at IMC

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri May 29 12:46:11 CDT 2009

Hi Ray -

Yes, you could use the space this Sunday.  And it's great that you
organization will become a member of the IMC - I think a lot of fruit can
grow with this relationship.

So YOU were the folks who cleaned the family room!  I went down there with
our new building assistant and the place looked so wonderful and clean.
Thank you so much!  It means a lot to us that your group was ready to pitch
in to this all volunteer organization.  That's the spirit that keeps the
whole center alive.

In terms of logistics, I will let our Office Manager, Joy Davis, decide how
best to arrange payment for space and membership and access.  We are open to
working out a membership payment plan over time.  She won't be back in the
office until Monday, so in the meantime, why don't you hand payment to Josh
King, our tech volunteer has generously volunteered to let you in and make
sure you have internet access this Sunday.   He will need to leave once
access is set up.
*
What time do you want to get in Sunday? (please make sure you email
josh at ucimc.org with the answer) * I suggest getting there a bit early to do
set up to ensure everything is working.  When you do come in, come in the
front doors of the post office, and knock on the red double doors.  He will
take you upstairs.

The internet was down on Tuesday because our provider, Comcast, was down.
This is rare, but it does happen to everyone, and when it does, there is no
much we can do but complain until they bring it back up.

My cell is 217.721.7223 if you need me for anything Sunday.  I will be out
of town, but if some paths get crossed, call me.

- Danielle