[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Btp-keystaff] Computers

Sandncsells sandncsells at comcast.net
Sat May 30 20:34:28 CDT 2009

Thanks to all for helping us out with this tech problem.

  I have sooooo many boxes of books to get listed on Amazon and it can't be done without internet.  We had a great 2 last weeks ($1475.00 gross) but due to lack of internet I haven't been able to get books listed this week and we are missing the window for more summer session textbook sales :(.  I have been printing for shipping at home.  Ray and I were back in there tonight and still no internet.  Could someone notify me when the system is up again?

Thanks,
Deb