[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [RFU] timezone wrong on web server

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Thu Nov 12 12:30:35 CST 2009

We had this problem before and someone manually changed a timezone setting,
but I don't remember, who or how.

Drupal itself has some issues with handling timezones. At least in fairly
recent versions, an offset is specified rather than a location. Not sure
what happens if you disable manually setting the TZ offset. IWBNI we didn't
have to manually change the setting twice a year.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person