[UCIMC-Tech] miscellaneous items in production room

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:37:49 CDT 2009

Hello,

Brian and I, the new IMC AmeriCorps workers, moved into the production
room today.  We worked on getting things cleaned up and organized, and
found some things that we're not sure what they are or if they need to
be in this room.  Here's the list:

Posters
Brown shirt with blue people on it in brown paper bag
Magazines
Pair of Curves tennis shoes in U of I Extension bag
Indigo Nalgene bottle with Illini Bookstore stuff on it
Copco travel coffee mug
Canvas Boneyard Arts Festival sign
Keyboard
Mouse
Bag of phone stuff, Element booklets, DSL modem, cables
Desktop computer under desk (Nicole says this has been here for over a year)
Asante AsanteTalk AppleTalk to Ethernet adapter
Broken brown chair with wheels
HP DeskJet 648C. “Elizabeth Davis” on power cord.
VHS camera
Canon USB Scanner
Roll of butcher/parchment paper
Samsun ML-1450 laser printer (parallel)
VHS tapes—entertainment and Indie Media Reels
Pair of glasses on a string
Box of miscellaneous tools
Box of tea, mug, tea ball, tupperware container
Set of wooden rings on long screws, possibly for percussion instrument

Please let us know if you know what this stuff is and what its purpose
in the production room is.  Or if you left one of the above items,
please feel free to come get it if you didn't know it was here.

General note to WRFU--
The dot matrix printer does not seem to be working as of August.

Thanks!
Carly and Brian

--

Carly Nix!