[UCIMC-Finance] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] imc list

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 19 23:01:25 CDT 2009

Things have been a little confused, but that's to be expected in making
changes to a complex decision-facilitation and recording system after so
many years. Nothing that can't be sorted out with a few inquiries and
answers.

I'd expect that the IMC and other archives mentioned will remain public,
just as most IMC lists are. I don't believe any decision was made to do
anything otherwise, Bob. There are plenty of lists that are members only
as far as posting goes, but have public archives. In case there is any
confusion over that, it was my understanding that was the intent. It's
been past practice that lists should have private archives only when
there is a specific reason to do so.

For this and other issues, though, I'd imagine that discussion at the
next Steering meeting ought to address any concerns in a timely manner.
Let us know if that becomes controversial enough to go on the agenda, as
I'd be interested in what the outcome of such a discussion might be.
Mike Lehman