[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-production] production room reservation calendar

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:18:50 CDT 2009

Webeasel is nice local Urbana software, but are we happy with how it works?

A third install?  Or a way to integrate into a single IMC calendar?

--> If someone from the production group had admin access to the imc
events calendar, which already has a "production room"
location/color/category, we could advise people to submit a time to
use any room resources in the same way that you reserve the space.
Clunky but would work for now...