[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-production] production room reservation calendar

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:41:28 CDT 2009

second here.  I love the idea of using & supporting local software, yet find
the IMC calendar challenging from a non-admin perspective (I don't manage
it, I just look at it and submit requests occasionally).  Books to Prisoners
uses google calendars and we are very happy with them after a couple years
of use, here you can see our implementation including a simple php form to
submit calendar requests (which appears in the left column)
http://www.books2prisoners.org/google_calendar.php
<http://www.books2prisoners.org/google_calendar.php>I'll repeat my offer in
this forum to help migrate to and integrate a google calendar if at some
point this decision is considered.

Thanks,
Jay Schubert
BTP