[UCIMC-Tech] members only pages

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:57:56 CDT 2009

Hey Chris and Josh,
Thank you both so much.  I think this is just what we need now that we have
so many people working on so many different projects.  As long as there is a
space for me to share documents that I've created or useful ones that I've
found, I'll be happy!

Nicole

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser