[UCIMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] facebook "share" option for articles

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:09:51 CDT 2009

There might be a Drupal module to allow us to allow users to share our
stories with multiple social network sites.  A quick search turned up this
one for instance: http://drupal.org/project/share

We can talk about this at the tech meeting tonight.

Speaking of tech & web, is the web group made up of primarily site editors &
content contributors? Is there interest in merging the two, at least for
meeting regularly if needed?

-Chris