[Community] Re: [UCIMC-Tech] An idea for our website

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 15:41:44 CDT 2009

Hi all,
This is a great idea. In addition, we've had ongoing needs to have an online 'backpage' for IMC and workgroup internal to do lists, notes, and other stuff that isn't for the general public.
I know there is an RFU wiki link (but no wiki) so I assume there is wiki software somewhere...
A wiki format would be great- there could just be a generic login and the peeps would populate it as needed.
Part of that means that people with project ideas (like grants, outreach initiatives, etc) could put it up there and other peeps could pick them up, preventing the bottleneck that happens when only one or two people know about something.
-E

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata