[UCIMC-Tech] wrfu website help

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:46:03 CDT 2009

O Masters of Drupal,

There are broken things about WRFU.net.

For example, the search bar just plain doesn't work.

For example, mp3 uploading needs an additional install.

For example, uploading music playlists doesn't work.

And also, I'd love it if the formatting had variable width instead of fixed.

**&&%&&**

Between now and next Wednesday, when my this job ends, I'd love a learning
tutorial (Josh? or anyone) which could address these issues.  Insofar as
they sound like relatively manageable issues.  It could even count as an
RFU-tech working group meeting and get other people involved !!

Best,
Jacob