[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM Training for IMC members?

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:07:00 CDT 2010

Hi Josh and Chris and Tech-group members,
I was just thinking that it would really boost the utility of CiviCRM if I
gave some basic tutorials on CiviCRM.  For example, the AmeriCorps are
making good community contacts, and I really want people to get in the habit
of recording them in the CRM so that we can have shared information.  I know
that's the goal, anyhow, but I wanted to check in with you first before
offering.   If I offer to give some basic lessons on using CiviCRM, would
you be able to set folks up with the right kinds of access?

Thanks!

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion