[UCIMC-Tech] ucimc.org website calendar

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:21:27 CDT 2010

Hey Chris,
Thanks so much for this!  Could you let me know how I can access the old
calendar?  I just need to make a record of some past events, and I can't
access the old calendar to see what has taken place (specifically, I need to
look at all 2009 events).

Katy, if you have a record of the events in an excel sheet, would you mind
sending it to me?

Thanks!

Nicle

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Chris Ritzo <chris.ritzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> The tech group is pleased to bring you an updated website calendar, with
> many new features. http://www.ucimc.org/calendar
> - Connect events with information including:  IMC room locations, IMC work
> groups or Community Groups, an Image
> - Support for real date information (will make event lists truly sortable
> by date)
> - Subscribe to the calendar from Outlook, GoogleCal, iCal, etc. (see link
> on the lower right of the calendar)
> - Better calendar display and formatting
>
> The process for getting events on the calendar and reserving space remains
> very similar:
> - Site visitors can create new events, which are then queued for approval
> by "event admins", currently composed of Shows group members and site admins
> - Once approved, the event is published on the public calendar
> - All space usage costs, contracts, procedures, etc. are still the same.
>
> All events from the previous calendar have been copied to the new one.
>
> Please contact the Tech group at imc-tech at ucimc.org with any questions.
>
> cheers
> - CR

> believed to be clean.