[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-members] unsubscribe

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:13:15 CDT 2010

Dan,
If you continue to receive list messages, there is a link at the bottom of
each message to the list information page. You can unsubscribe yourself by
clicking the link, scroll to the bottom of the page, then enter your email
address and click the button "Unsubscribe or Edit Options".

Best,
Chris, IMC-Tech.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I removed you from two IMC lists that I admin (this list and the events
> list).  If you receive any further emails, please forward them to
> imc-tech at ucimc.org and they will be able to remove you from any other IMC
> lists.
>
> Thanks for being part of the UCIMC!
>
> Nicole
>

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Dan Otto <dlotto at eiu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Please unsubscribe me from all Imc lists.
>>
>> --
>> believed to be clean.

> Nicole Pion
> Outreach and Development Adviser
> AmeriCorps CTC VISTA
> Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.