[UCIMC-Tech] temporary downtime

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Sat Apr 10 00:45:23 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Just an alert that there may be some temporary interruption of network
services sometime between 10am and noon tomorrow (Saturday) morning
while the IMC-Tech working group does some software upgrades to the IMC
building firewall. This includes possible interruptions to internet
access within the building as well as web, email, and other Chambana.net
services accessed from outside the building. Hopefully there will be
zero interruption, but it should in any event be less than hour even if
there are problems. Thanks for your patience!
--
Josh King