[UCIMC-Tech] Question regarding the help desk?

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:27:07 CDT 2010

I called Radio Doctors on Monday and no one answered the phone...and I found
that to be a turn off. What I did was look at yellowpages.com and found
another business called SupporTech Computers and they charge a flat fee to
diagnose any issues and the diagnostic fee is built into the cost of
repairs. They even have a specific price for repairing laptop jacks and, if
it needs a new part, they will tell you how much more that costs.

http://www.supportechcomputers.com/index.php

As you can see, I included the link to their website. I had bought a new AC
Adaptor from Simplified Computers because that is what they said I
needed...and got my money back from them after I dropped my laptop off.

Marti

believed to be clean.