[UCIMC-Tech] Error 503

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 15 13:11:41 CDT 2010

Yes, I still haven't ascertained why the crash happened. Or at least, I
know some process freaked out and used all the memory and swap and the
system locked up, but I haven't yet figured out which process or why. I
am closely monitoring it and working from the IMC for the next couple
hours to ensure that it is stable.