[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:24:19 CDT 2010

Hi Josh and tech members,

Sorry to give bad news...I kow you are already working hard on repairs...I
wanted to let you know that I'm getting an error message in CiviCRM when I
search contacts.  It looks like  this:

Find Contacts
 [image: unrecoverable error] Sorry. A non-recoverable error has occurred.
------------------------------

QuickForm Error: unknown error

Return to home page. <http://ucimc.org/>

Error Details:

Array
(
    [callback] => Array
        (
            [0] => CRM_Core_Error
            [1] => handle
        )

    [code] => -1
    [message] => QuickForm Error: unknown error

    [mode] => 16
    [debug_info] => Form rule callback returned invalid value in
HTML_QuickForm::validate()
    [type] => HTML_QuickForm_Error
    [user_info] => Form rule callback returned invalid value in
HTML_QuickForm::validate()

    [to_string] => [html_quickform_error: message="unknown error"
code=-1 mode=callback callback=CRM_Core_Error::handle
prefix="QuickForm Error: " info="Form rule callback returned invalid
value in HTML_QuickForm::validate()"]

)

Thanks,

Nicole