[UCIMC-Tech] still can't edit TBP site

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 15 16:02:40 CDT 2010

Hi,

	Still unable to edit The Bike Project site (thebikeproject.org) since
the move to fixx0. Please help, we've had some changes that should
have gone up days back.

The web site is being _served_ pretty well, but as far as editing goes:
Is it possible that the fix here is as simple as an admin running a
chown -r on the proper directory?  (Yeah, restoring the actual
ownerships from previous site would be better, but we could live
without these, getting access to the files has higher priority).

		Cheers,

		Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.