[UCIMC-Tech] Web sit access???

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 22 13:38:27 CDT 2010

Hey Bob,

Sorry about that, I thought I sent you an email about it. You can access
your site using the username 'illyes' and what should be your existing
password (if you find that you can't login, let me know and I'll reset
your password). The server is fixx0.chambana.net, but we're going to
start recommending that you SSH or FTP directly to your domain, in this
case publici.ucimc.org. That way if we need to shift sites around in the
future we can do it without forcing people to adopt new login procedures
each time.

The new default way to access the site is via FTPS; this provides a
secure connection and a secure chroot so that by default new users can't
see the whole server filesystem. You can access your sites through
symlinks in your home directory. If you need SSH, let me know and I'll
enable it for your account.

So in summary, access is below:

host: publici.ucimc.org
user: illyes
pass: <should be the same password>
protocol: FTPS (FTP over SSL; I recommend the Filezilla FTP client, you
may have to accept our SSL certificate when you first connect)

Let me know if you experience any problems I'll get you set up immediately.