[UCIMC-Tech] QB Registration

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:30:14 CDT 2010

Thanks Joy.

Tech should be keeping the software discs, doing the registration and
such as well.

Regarding licenses, how long will you need to have a license installed
on your laptop, Jason? Once you no longer need to have access, we'll
need to ask that you remove the program from your computer so the
license can be used elsewhere.

The question of saving work, logging in at the same time, etc. should
be tested. Brian said he enabled "multiple-user mode" in QB, so we're
assuming that means you can operated independently on the same data
and have changes merged together. It will be a testing process to make
sure things are working the way we expect.

Brian, can you take care of the registration of QB today?  Also, we
should run a couple use case tests based on Joy's last email. I want
this to be working and resolved. You should also contact QB tech
support to ask about multiple user mode, remote access, working on the
same data, etc. I think we need to get them to explain top us what's
possible before assuming how we plan to use QB will work.

Thanks,
Chris