[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:19:26 CST 2010

Dan, I'm going to attempt to restate the technical details-  you're
proposing:

- imc at lists.chambana.net be reinstated as a public list, archives open,
membership open to anyone
-- posts to imc at lists.chambana.net get forwarded to both imc-spokes@ and
imc-members@

- imc-spokes at lists.chambana.net gets created and used for spokes discussion.

You didn't mention this list, but I'm assuming---
- imc-events@ which was created in october for local events posting would
remain in place and is a public list anyone can join to receive updates on
concerts, art exhibits, etc. happening at the IMC.

-CR

believed to be clean.