[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Mon Feb 22 21:14:09 CST 2010

Hey Chris,

For condensing my book ;) Comments below:

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Chris Ritzo <chris.ritzo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan, I'm going to attempt to restate the technical details-  you're
> proposing:
>
> - imc at lists.chambana.net be reinstated as a public list, archives open,
> membership open to anyone
Open archives, yes.  Open for the public to sign up and use, no.  The
use of imc at lists.chambana.net would be what I believe is
imc-members at chambana.net.  If thats so, they should be combined to a
single list.

> -- posts to imc at lists.chambana.net get forwarded to both imc-spokes@ and
> imc-members@

Posts to imc at lists.chambana.net get forwarded to what ever list is
handing responding on behalf of the IMC (would be the
imc-spokes at lists.chambana.net list right?)

> - imc-spokes at lists.chambana.net gets created and used for spokes discussion.

Yes, assuming this is the current functionality of the
imc at lists.chambana.net mailing list.

> You didn't mention this list, but I'm assuming---
> - imc-events@ which was created in october for local events posting would
> remain in place and is a public list anyone can join to receive updates on
> concerts, art exhibits, etc. happening at the IMC.

For sure, I think this is a great idea.  Just out of curiosity, is
this basically an announce list for the shows group?

Cheers,
--
Dan Blah

believed to be clean.