[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:36:14 CST 2010

It has never made sense to me that the old imc at ucimc.org list was
redefined. Doing so violated the KISS rule. I did not know that the
archives had also been locked down, which is REALLY not a good idea.

I would prefer that the imc list revert to its original use and that we
have a single Steering list that any member may ask to be on (rather than
the two internal lists that have been added). If we get more secretive than
that, we're going to a place where a consensus-based (or democratic, for
that matter) organization should not go.

Bob

believed to be clean.