[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:27:33 CST 2010

It agree that it would be good to open up the archives.  I would also like
to add that having all of the history of the IMC in email lists makes it
daunting to newcomers (me) to even begin to dig in.

I think there's actually more like 3 parts to this problem: access,
searchability, and organization.

Knowing that a policy or bit of information is probably archived in an email
somewhere from 2000-2006 and not knowing how to find it is a situation I
often find myself in.

-C!

believed to be clean.