[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:09:59 CST 2010

At 06:09 PM 2/23/2010, Mike Lehman wrote:
>Bob,
>AFAIK, it had nothing at all to do with being "secretive."

You apparently missed some of the discussions at Steering, Mike. We needed
a relative private list to discuss urgent building security issues, among
other things. This was one of the issues that got us consensus for a
change. A degree of secrecy in this matter was obviously necessary. But as
I pointed out, secrecy is the enemy of democracy, so it must be used with
great restraint.

Bob

believed to be clean.