[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Bring the U-C IMC's only reliable historical record back to the public please.

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:37:31 CST 2010

In case I confused anyone, that should have read "relatively private list".

Incidentally, the problem with the 2-list private setup (imc-members and
imc) is illustrated well by this exchange. Although I've heard Beth's
explanation of why we need 2 such lists several times, I'm still not sure
which list folks will look for this exchange in. So I (and I think all of
us) have been cluttering up everyone's inbox with posts to both lists.

Bob

believed to be clean.