[UCIMC-Tech] Phone Bill Good News, Less, More or Less

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 22:46:55 CST 2010

The IMC-Tech folks recently arranged to switch the IMC's phone service
over to an internet-based service through Comcast, which currently
provides the ISP service in the building itself. This was seamless, so
you didn't even notice, everything stayed the same as far as the user
experience was concerned.

Finance just got the first billing, but it's very confusing due to the
activation, so we're still not sure how much RFU's portion will be.
Except it will be much cheaper, maybe as cheap as in the range of
$10/month, but perhaps more like $25. We'll know next month.

There are some other upgrades in terms of service you can check with
Tech or Joy on, I'm not quite sure who knows about that, except I don't.
Mike Lehman

believed to be clean.