[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] Inappropriate behavior

E. Anthony Ramos earamos at illinois.edu
Wed Jul 7 15:48:36 CDT 2010

Please forgive my ignorance as a long-distance WEFTie, but would the
UCIMC have any place to refer "Desmond" to talk to somebody?  His
apparently braggadocio and boorish behavior may be a reflection of a
deeper behavioral issue that should certainly not be a concern for the
UCIMC although it has become one.

I just want to "speak up" to let you all know I care.