[UCIMC-Tech] Working Group Updates

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:57:02 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

The next Steering Meeting will be Thursday, July 1st at 8pm.

*Please send all agenda items to me by that time*.  So far the following
have been proposed:

1) Steering Meeting time change: Wednesdays at 7pm

*Proposal*: Can all spokes propose this time change and report back to the
group at the July meeting, where we will make a decision.

2) Report on status of the Americorps program - what have we done so far &
what will the program look like next year

3) Finance report/update

*Will all Working Groups please send me updates of their work*.  I will
compile the information and send it out to this list prior to July 1st.

Thank you,

Katy Vizdal

*Upcoming Steering Hosts*:

August 5: RFU