[UCIMC-Tech] Joy -- Connecting Remotely

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:40:41 CDT 2010

Hi Ya'll,

Do we have an estimated time that remote access to QB will be functioning?
My time in the finance office is very limited and I've put folks off about
as long as I can. Soon they are going to complain (loudly, I might add)
about not receiving reports, questions about payments, etc that they are
requesting. If I have the correct tools at my disposal, I can be very
efficient. Otherwise, not so much...

Thanks!
Joy

--