[UCIMC-Tech] computer parts

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:20:00 CST 2010

About a month ago Carol told me about a large donation, but didn't
specify who it was from and I didn't ask. The donation included some
junk, but also several external USB hard disks and Iomega storage
devices. Does this sound like the donation from the law office?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Nicole Pion <nicole.pion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Danielle.
> I was not aware that we had received these items - can anyone give me more
> detail on what they are and who arranged for this?
> I don't think that there is currently any mechanism for notifying bookkeeper
> list about in-kind donations, is there?  If not, I'll implement on and let
> WG's know.
> Nicole
>
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Can we please send a thank you and acknowledgement of receipt to the
>> Kirschner Law office ASAP. Nicole, can you work with working groups to
>> ensure all in kind donations are recorded and acknowledged? This note
>> below is a kind way of saying they were not thanked.
>> -D

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center