[UCIMC-Tech] help/advice for RFU website

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu May 20 19:30:44 CDT 2010

No, in my scenario it would be accessible on the external networks as
well (though it would be just as easy to limit it to internal if we
wanted). Why are we putting it in the WRFU website and authenticating it
if we only want it available inside the IMC? Isn't it already? Sorry,
I'm just really confused now and probably shouldn't have weighed in
without a better idea of what the project was.

believed to be clean.