[UCIMC-Tech] help/advice for RFU website

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:56:00 CDT 2010

I think Joe said that there were licensing issues with making the recordings
available to the www. That's why we were discussing using drupal users or
roles to limit access to wrfu members.

On May 20, 2010 7:30 PM, "Josh King" <josh at ucimc.org> wrote:

No, in my scenario it would be accessible on the external networks as well
(though it would be just as easy to limit it to internal if we wanted). Why
are we putting it in the WRFU website and authenticating it if we only want
it available inside the IMC? Isn't it already? Sorry, I'm just really
confused now and probably shouldn't have weighed in without a better idea of
what the project was.

On 05/20/2010 07:25 PM, Chris Ritzo wrote:

> > I just installed feedAPI and set up a new content type "Show Recording".
> > Currently only admins...
> recordings.wrfu.net <http://recordings.wrfu.net> would only be visible
>

> > on the internal IMC networks. This is a fine a path as any... Once we
> > have a CSV file and the s...
>
> > <mailto:josh at ucimc.org>> wrote:
> >

> >    Sorry, I shouldn't have said path. Instead of a filesystem path, I
> >    mean a request URI path...
>    grimlock.i.chambana.net <http://grimlock.i.chambana.net> on the
>

> >    internal network, but I'm not sure how that works with Feeds/FeedAPI
> >    (Chris, you probably...
>
> >        <mailto:josh at ucimc.org <mailto:josh at ucimc.org>>> wrote:
> >
> >            In that case, I thin...
>
> >        <mailto:joefutrelle at gmail.com <mailto:joefutrelle at gmail.com>>>>