[UCIMC-Tech] Membership Updates

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Fri Oct 15 12:43:30 CDT 2010

Hi Techies,

I've made a new Membership form to reflect our new membership process and
structure, and there are necessary changes that must be made to our website,
Paypal, and CiviCRM. I've attached the form. The most important changes are:

   - New categories: Member, Contributing Member, Sustaining Member -- all
   are based on amount given per year.
   - RFU change: RFU memberships now automatically include IMC memberships.
   The cost has, of course, changed to reflect this change.
   - We want recurring payment to be a possibility for *all membership types
   *.

Plz let me know if this is at all doable. Also, is there a way we could have
a prettier URL for this page, e.g. ucimc.org/membership?

Thx,
Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser