[UCIMC-Tech] [UCIMC-Finance] Box.net -- Google Groups replacement

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:34:39 CDT 2010

Tech definitely has at least a couple alternatives that would be both
internally controlled and private, as well as leveraging our existing LDAP
authentication and authorization infrastructure.

The wiki (wiki.ucimc.org) is one choice. It's purpose is for groups to work
collaboratively on documents, documentation, etc. The functionality is not
the same as Google Docs, but does provide automatic versioning and
collaborative editing.

-Chris