[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Fwd: Sustaining Fund/IMC PayPal Website

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Fri Sep 17 10:58:52 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your work. I can fwd this to the Sustainers and see if they have
any additional comments (and they *always *have additional comments). I've
been a little out of the loop w/r/t the language change, and we need to be
changing the name of what is now called the Sustaining Fund into what is
called the Contributing Fund, and I had proposed (to consent) that we revise
that middle group to include not just recurring gifts, but folks donating
annually $51-249. Is this a matter for me to talk to Brian or Chris about?

Thanks! Please let me know what else you need me to do.

Austin

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser
Digital Arts Service Corps <http://www.digitalartscorps.org>