[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Remote Access for Bookkeeper/Treasurer

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:13:13 CDT 2010

Brian, I won't be in on Tuesday or Wednesday next week so you can use that
time slot for something else.

Chris, Brian told me that the finance computer was the "cleanest" computer
he had seen at the IMC so I'm not sure what downloads, etc you were talking
about. I did not do personal browsing or downloading. Furthermore, we used
to have remote access, until about a year ago,  so I'm not sure what you are
referring to there either.

What I can tell you is that it has made a significant impact when Jason and
I both need access to the finance computer at the same time. I appreciate
all that tech has done for the finance computer, and I don't think anyone is
demanding anything, but we ask a lot of our finance folk without providing
the tools to do the job efficiently.

Joy

Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager