[UCIMC-Tech] Clock on fixx0 is 9 minutes off

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:58:51 CDT 2010

Hello,

	Can someone fix the clock skew on fixx0?  The clock is still fast 8
or 9 minutes.

I've been recently seeing two kinds of problems with with the Paypal
IPN notifications, and I'd like to eliminate clock skew as a source of
the problems.

===> date; ssh chambana.net date
Fri Sep 24 10:57:50 CDT 2010
Fri Sep 24 11:06:33 CDT 2010