[UCIMC-Tech] Update?

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 07:00:12 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,
The drupal site that you developed and exported is now online on our servers
here: http://newshows.ucimc.org/

Your existing user accounts should be intact and I've added one for myself.
Isak, if you want to set up the LDAP authentication for the IMC's central
accounts, please let me know- this is what you have on the current site.

While a meeting seems to be the first impulse for going over technical
details, I would prefer that you compile your issues or questions and email
them to me first. IMC Tech is an all-volunteer effort of busy people with
regular jobs too. We also support IMC groups in providing the infrastructure
level support for their sites, but not necessarily web development requests.

That said, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions or issues over
email and provide whatever support I can to this effort.

Best regards,
Chris Ritzo - IMC Tech Group