[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] the Dell printer

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 10:29:44 CDT 2011

Chris,
I agree, absolutely not a Tech responsibility, but it is a general IMC need.

A spot for IMC electronics recycling is a great idea. I hesitate to use
Room 26, because it will tend to fill before something's done about it.
BT,DT :-)

Maybe it would be best to hold this sort of stuff in either the boiler
room or the janitor room, as we already hold bulbs for recycling there?
That way it won't be totally out of sight, out of mine and will remind
us that it needs to go when a critical mass is reached and an event is
upcoming.

Leon,
I know this stuff will sort of be in the way once there's very much
accumulated, but that's the point -- to remind us it needs to leave
then. Does this sound like it can work? Maybe stack it under the duct
area at the north end of the janitor room?

Then the designated spot for electronic recycling could be by the door
to the janitor room, which would also be less in the way in the hall
that at Room 26. And since you're in there almost daily, it could be
moved into the janitor room spot to await the next recycling run.
Mike