[UCIMC-Tech] Finance network updates

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:07:17 CDT 2011

I configured and installed a Fon device in the finance office to
'bridge' to the secure AP in the production room. I used the new relayd
configuration, which appears to work pretty well. It meant I had to
build a new image from OpenWRT trunk, though. This is a stopgap solution
while we figure out what's up with the switch upstairs.

Remote Desktop access to the finance computer for QuickBooks should work
again.

I also configured the new Brother printer on both finance computers and
made it the default printer. Carol and Sally should just be able to hit
'Print' and go.

Thanks,
Brian

--