[UCIMC-Tech] Captchas MIA

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:05:27 CDT 2011

Thanks for documenting your troubleshooting Mike. I haven't had a chance to
look into this yet, and it appears that the issue is inconsistent. I've had
good results using the Mollom module for captchas on other sites and I'm
thinking of just switching the IMC site to that. It uses a web service to do
the captchas and will also do textual analysis on fields which is an added
layer of spam protection.

Chris