[UCIMC-Tech] newpublici.ucimc.org 404 Not Found

Eric Phetteplace phette23 at chambana.net
Sun Aug 28 11:57:23 CDT 2011

The www address is simply wrong. There is no site there; Print requested the
site be moved to newpublici.ucimc.org (this is just judging from tech list
emails, I don't know anything else). That banner should either be corrected
or Print should set up a permanent redirect at www.newpublici.ucimc.org that
pushes people to the right address.

Best,
Eric