[UCIMC-Tech] Internet for second floor

Leon McGee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:12:57 CST 2011

It is not in tenants lease to have guaranteed Internet. If they what that
then they must get there own, like are Lawyer Ruth on the second floor.
Tech is suppose to fix and make sure the IMC has Internet access in the
building, but as far as tenants go it is just a convenience that we have
free WiFi. Securing the WiFi access points in the building would be a great
thing to do. As already said, lets bring this to the board and add this to
the building list of thing to look forward to.

Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com