[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] RFU Website

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 14:31:54 CST 2011

The RFU site is broken. The err below is what is says on the homepage "
www.wrfu.net". Do we know who made the last set of changes? Perhaps this
person could enlighten us on what the source of the err is.

   - user warning: Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' query: SELECT
   weight, album, artist, title, label, link FROM station_playlist_track WHERE
   nid = 1429 ORDER BY weight in /home/aegir/
   wrfu.net/includes/database.mysqli.inc on line 151.
   - user warning: Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' query: SELECT
   weight, album, artist, title, label, link FROM station_playlist_track WHERE
   nid = 1428 ORDER BY weight in /home/aegir/
   wrfu.net/includes/database.mysqli.inc on line 151.
   - user warning: Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' query: SELECT
   weight, album, artist, title, label, link FROM station_playlist_track WHERE
   nid = 1427 ORDER BY weight in /home/aegir/
   wrfu.net/includes/database.mysqli.inc on line 151.
   - user warning: Unknown column 'link' in 'field list' query: SELECT
   weight, album, artist, title, label, link FROM station_playlist_track WHERE
   nid = 1424 ORDER BY weight in /home/aegir/
   wrfu.net/includes/database.mysqli.inc on line 151.

MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry

Executive Producer & Host, The Show
www.theshow1045.com

National Coordinator Elect, National Board
Latino Medical Students Association
www.lmsa.net

Station Manager
WRFU-LP, URBANA 104.5 FM