[UCIMC-Tech] website requests

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 18:23:59 CST 2011

Hey Todd,
You should have just received a notification email of your account on
the new test site. I don't have an email for Phil, but you can add his
account if you like or let me know what his email is & I'll set it up.
The test site is live now at http://test.thebikeproject.org . Let the
tech list know if you need anything (copied here)

Chris