[UCIMC-Tech] Public i web site

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:35:16 CST 2011

Yesterday Kristina sent the tech list:

"This Friday, I want to make the
<http://new.publici.ucimc.org>new.publici.ucimc.org website accessible to
the public. Right now, it's only accessible to those using the IMC
webspace.  Can someone show me how to do this? website accessible to the
public. Right now, it's only accessible to those using the IMC
webspace.  Can someone show me how to do this?"

I maintain the current Public i web site. If you'll give me a usable web
name for Kristina's site, I'll reference it in the index.html of the
current site as soon as I have her permission to make it public. If Print
decides to make her site the primary and reference my archives from it
instead, I'll change index.html accordingly. No other change is needed to
get us wherever Print decides to go.

Bob