[UCIMC-Tech] [Imcamericorps] Public access pc's

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:05:27 CDT 2011

We can do this. I'll look into it either tomorrow or Saturday. If anyone is
interested, perhaps tech can get our stuff together to "upgrade" the
installs on the public machines.  At least one other request I've been
thinking about is to have them turn on & off at regular times, so they are
not on when no one is around.

Once we get things set up, we can do some documenting to share with staff
who regularly are around when the machines are in use.

-chris