[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] telephone in b2p workroom not working

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 20:51:03 CST 2011

Chris,
Well, that's interesting. I didn't look closely the other day because I
didn't have a light, but I thought things looked a little rough, even
for something at the IMC.

Since I didn't look in detail, I'm just speculating, but...
Maybe someone was trying to steal copper and got interrupted?

If so, yet another reason for improving security.
Mike